You are able to manage the content on the invoice:
Settings > General > Department settings
– Use alternative invoice header changes the slightly the size of the header area
– Use manual invoice footer enables you to edit the footer texts as you wish
– Do not print zero price invoice rows removes items with 0,00 price out from the printed invoice
– Print invoice row additional date on invoices. Date when item was administered to patient is printed on the invoice.
– Print invoice row additional dates for hospital patients on the final invoice print. Dates when item was administered to patient is printed on the invoice. This may be needed for example when the invoice is sent to insurance company and / or same medication is used more than once during the visit.
– Print batch numbers on item rows on the invoice will allow automatic addition of used batch number (provided that batch numbers are in use) printed on the invoice. This may be needed in the case of vaccinations.
– Print item expiry dates on the invoices will allow automatic addition of used item expiry date (provided that expiry dates are in use) printed on the invoice.
– Print diagnosis on the invoice enables printing of diagnosis on the invoice.
– Consolidated invoice print default defines how consolidated invoice (invoice which is made by collecting two or more earlier invoices under one final invoice) is printed.